When you join the Y you’re coming together with men, women and children from your community who are committed to youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
We know firsthand how difficult it can be to find balance in life. That’s why we’re here with you every day making sure that you, your family and your community have the resources and support needed to learn, grow and thrive.
With a focus on developing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will not just bring about meaningful change in yourself but in your community too.
- Take advantage of our FREE Wellness Orientation. This orientation will give you the basics needed to begin a health and fitness routine and make you feel right at home in the cardio/strength areas. Schedule these at the front desk.
- Check out our group exercise classes designed to fit into your busy day. All classes are free with your Sauk Y membership.
- Group exercise classes will offer something for everyone. Classes Range from P90X to aerobic dance class Werq.
- All new state-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment that feature the ultimate in adjustability for different workouts and resistance levels to reduce stress on your joints, mimic the body’s true movements and help you meet your goals.
- Looking for course credit? The Y will be offering PED classes, course work may be completed at any Sauk Valley Area YMCA (Sauk, Dixon, or Sterling-Rock Falls). Workout when you want, where you want and earn credit while you do it!
Monthly Membership Rates
• As a benefit to loyal members, your rates decrease after your first year.